Re: [SLE] Firefox 2.0 out

On Mon, 2006-10-23 at 08:01 -0700, PerfectReign wrote:
For those interested, FF 2.0 is now out. It was supposed to be out
tomorrow, but for those who can't wait...

http://releases.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/firefox/releases/2.0/linux-i686/en-US/

...I'm downloading it now.

I'm getting kind of tired of Opera, as it just doesn't do things the
way I want. FF - even though it looks like a crappy GTK+ app - just
works better.

http://www.internetpei.com/balls/
--

Seems this site no longer works as it does under firefox 1.5.0.x.
It needs an updated jre which though a rpm gives me dependency issues

Ill have to test under 10.0. But for now it seems not to be ready for
prime time.

CWSIV