Re: [SLE] Firefox 2.0 out

On Mon, 2006-10-23 at 08:01 -0700, PerfectReign wrote:
For those interested, FF 2.0 is now out. It was supposed to be out
tomorrow, but for those who can't wait...

http://releases.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/firefox/releases/2.0/linux-i686/en-US/

...I'm downloading it now.

I'm getting kind of tired of Opera, as it just doesn't do things the
way I want. FF - even though it looks like a crappy GTK+ app - just
works better.

http://www.internetpei.com/balls/
--

Seems this site no longer works as it does under firefox 1.5.0.x.
It needs an updated jre which though a rpm gives me dependency issues

Ill have to test under 10.0. But for now it seems not to be ready for
prime time.

CWSIV

  • Re: Deluxe Newsreader for OS X
    ... Can we just check are we talking Pineapple News 0.8.6 (and not, say, ... and downloading the newest headers ... You can either double-click on a newsgroup or on an entire account to ... forever downloading or reading possibly thousands of messages that are ...
    (news.software.readers)
  • Re: Spam Re: TOP20BONUSES.COM - Online Signup Bonuses and Promotions for Online Poker, Online C
    ... of downloading the headers for such messages has long since ceased to be a ... else have to even download or sift through the headers of your responses to ... your responses are just *adding* to the problem ... of wasted bandwidth rather than curing it. ...
    (rec.gambling.lottery)
  • Re: critique about xnews
    ... I consider the immediate downloading of ... headers in the background for subscribed groups to be a necessary ... feature of an offline newsreader. ...
    (news.software.readers)
  • Re: Back on Line???
    ... will tell me how to do it I might try the Berlin Server, ... and it's as little like sand as clay rocks are like ... but insists on downloading all the headers and then ... I have to mark the headers I want and tell it to download the ...
    (uk.media.radio.archers)
  • Re: Client Side Rules and Cache
    ... >> Outlook sometimes freeze when they are connected via slow links. ... > Are they attempting to synchronize only on the headers, ... > what happens if your users switch to downloading only the headers. ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook)