Re: [SLE] url for factory from YOU
- From: "Greg Freemyer" <greg.freemyer@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2006 17:39:06 -0500
On 11/8/06, Patrick Shanahan <ptilopteri@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
* Greg Freemyer <greg.freemyer@xxxxxxxxx> [11-08-06 17:08]:
> I need to configure YOU to pull down a package from the factory.
> Can someone tell me what the url is I need to add to installation
You will find it listed on:
I'm not sure where you find it on that site. The obvious download url
is only for extra packages not the core factory distribution.
For those that come behind I found it at
I hope that will stay valid from release to the next.
The Norcross Group
Forensics for the 21st Century
Check the headers for your unsubscription address
For additional commands send e-mail to suse-linux-e-help@xxxxxxxx
Also check the archives at http://lists.suse.com
Please read the FAQs: suse-linux-e-faq@xxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: [SLE] This list will be migrated to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Next by Date: Re: [SLE] This list will be migrated to email@example.com
- Previous by thread: Re: [SLE] url for factory from YOU