Re: [opensuse] Fwd: Great ad

Doug McGarrett wrote:

<http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/honda.php>http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/honda.php>

Enjoy this, and please tell me how to keep it.

You open the source view, find the flash <object> and copy the URL, then
you retrieve that.

http://67.19.215.37/albino_shu001/honda-ad-300k(www.albinoblacksheep.com).swf

/Per Jessen, Zürich

--
http://www.spamchek.com/ - managed email security.
Starting at SFr5/month/user.

  • Re: [opensuse] mount.vfat missing on live gnome
    ... I use a full install and KDE and I can't find it either, ... doesn't stop me mounting my USB flash drive or my PCMCIA flash cards. ... To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx ... For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse+help@xxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: [opensuse] Re: "My Computer" desktop application cpu details incorrect
    ... Doug McGarrett wrote: ... helps to have a reminder about which computer I'm working on. ... To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx ... For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse+help@xxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: [opensuse] Latest version of Flash
    ... A beta of Flash 9 for Linux is available here: ... To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx ... For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse+help@xxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: [opensuse] CD not found
    ... On Sunday 21 October 2007 10:21:16 pm Doug McGarrett wrote: ... That should tell you what the CD device is to help narrow things down. ... To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx ... For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse+help@xxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: [opensuse] [OT] windows scam
    ... Doug McGarrett a écrit: ... on my Linux machine: ... To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx ... For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse+help@xxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (SuSE)