Re: [opensuse] Yast update log location? - SOLVED

On Tue, 2006-11-28 at 17:12 -0600, John wrote:
Tnx, I am well aware that I am usinf an unsupported version.
'Unfortunately' 9.2 just works mostly the way I want it to. Not having
to have the latest and greatest hardware and OS is a strength of
Linux. I'll upgrade when I can, and hopefully the recent M$-Novell
deal will make a future version that is easier to use/operate without
losing the strengths of Linux.

9.2 still works well on this PII but it does have 256mb. Ill put in
more to use 10.0. I was just given a PIII HP Kayak but ill need to
upgrade its 6 gig drive. So I might have 9.2, 10.0 and 10.2 on various
boxes soon.

--
___ _ _ _ ____ _ _ _
| | | | [__ | | |

  • Re: Lurker decloaking off the port bow
    ... Trevor Jenkins wrote: ... Whenever I hear of "NICE" I always think of C S Lewis' "That Hideous ... Strength". ... As someone who was ill with M.E. (and thankfully was healed ...
    (uk.religion.christian)
  • Re: copy protection on BDS 2006
    ... After my palm work dries up and windows ce has finished giving me a labotomy, ill move on to linux. ... then mount them as a drive letter using this app. ...
    (borland.public.delphi.non-technical)
  • Re: [CFT] if_ath updates - ar5416 (macbook pro, etc)
    ... Ill have to setup or bring up a linux VM or temporary install within the ... I have that kernel with the merged from head revisions installing right ...
    (freebsd-current)
  • Re: [CFT] if_ath updates - ar5416 (macbook pro, etc)
    ... Ill have to setup or bring up a linux VM or temporary install within the ... I have that kernel with the merged from head revisions installing right ...
    (freebsd-stable)
  • Re: mircosoft or Linux
    ... Microsoft's strength is in the desktop software for granny and for people ... but many companies use Linux software like ... customers has a 1999 version of Red Hat installed on the company server. ...
    (misc.invest.stocks)