Re: [opensuse] Re: Release of 10.2

On Tuesday 12 December 2006 12:15, Mark Hounschell wrote:
I don't understand. Why won't I be able to purchase it in the same manner
as I _always_ have. What has changed? Why? This is very disturbing to me.

Ah, come on, Mark! How big an issue can this be.

Very Disturbing?

like this is the biggest problem in your life?

  • Re: [opensuse] Pre-ordering a boxed set
    ... Mark Hounschell wrote: ... When you go to preorder it I get ... To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx ... For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse+help@xxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: [opensuse] 11.1 install question
    ... On Wednesday 11 February 2009 15:19, Mark Hounschell wrote: ... with NO gnome? ... To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx ... For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse+help@xxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: [opensuse] Reiser Linux - FYI
    ... On Tuesday 14 November 2006 11:02, Mark Hounschell wrote: ... requires a change to the reiser code as well, who is going to make that ... To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx ... For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse+help@xxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (SuSE)
  • something dpkg-related hogs my resources
    ... Something dpkg-related hogs my system's resources. ... It is disturbing ... CPU indicator shows about 50% usage of the two ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • utility for disc disturbing
    ... I wonder if there is an utility for disturbing (writting a byte every ... help of watch and echo a byte to the drive) in order I may kill it on ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)