Re: [opensuse] Re: Release of 10.2
- From: Bruce Marshall <bmarsh@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2006 09:06:41 -0500
On Wednesday 13 December 2006 02:25, John Andersen wrote:
On Tuesday 12 December 2006 12:15, Mark Hounschell wrote:
I don't understand. Why won't I be able to purchase it in the same manner
as I _always_ have. What has changed? Why? This is very disturbing to me.
Ah, come on, Mark! How big an issue can this be.
like this is the biggest problem in your life?
I guess it's about as disturbing as being upset with overnight delivery
charges. $5 for DHL delivery is ok by me. If you want overnight, ya gotta
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx
For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse+help@xxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: [opensuse] What is the name ?
- Next by Date: Re: [opensuse] Dear Novell...
- Previous by thread: Re: [opensuse] Re: Release of 10.2
- Next by thread: Re: [opensuse] Re: Release of 10.2