Re: [opensuse] Spanish nonsense

Hi people!

just to finish with this, I found this mailer-daemon response on my Inbox:

---] start of pasted text

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at yahoo.com.

<cticorporativo@xxxxxxxx>:
200.69.32.246 does not like recipient.
Remote host said: 550 5.1.1 <cticorporativo@xxxxxxxx>... User unknown
Giving up on 200.69.32.246.

---] end of pasted text

so, this guy doesn't even know which email addresses can be used on his company... (sigh)

Regards,
Martin