Re: [opensuse] Weather reports

Bryan S. Tyson wrote:

KWeather is an application that provides both a panel icon, allowing you to
watch the weather as reported by a local weather station, and providing a
weather service that can track multiple weather stations and provide this in-
formation to other applications including Konqueror’s sidebar and Kontact’s
summary page.

KWeather is now a part of KDE and can be found in KDE Toys.

How is the information included with Konqueror's sidebar ?

Erik Jakobsen