Re: [opensuse] Daylight Savings Change

On Saturday 27 January 2007 21:19, aragonx@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Hello all,

We are running Suse 9.3 Enterprise at work that have no updates.

What is "Suse 9.3 Enterprise"? Is it SLES 9 Service pack 3, or is it SuSE 9.3
Professional?

Do I
need to patch the machines so that they are aware of the change in
daylight savings in the United States?

For SLES 9 SP3, there was an update to glibc published a long while ago that
included the changes to the timezones. In general, you should update all the
released patches

  • [opensuse] Daylight Savings Change
    ... We are running Suse 9.3 Enterprise at work that have no updates. ... need to patch the machines so that they are aware of the change in ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: [opensuse] Daylight Savings Change
    ... We are running Suse 9.3 Enterprise at work that have no updates. ... need to patch the machines so that they are aware of the change in ... And you should perhaps also patch to fix the security holes. ...
    (SuSE)
  • Automatically patching machine with hotfix KB824146 using mbsafu.
    ... I didn't want to spend as many hours patching machines with KB824146 exploit ... Mbsafu is an automatic remote patching tool that applies Security updates ... Download and install mbsa. ... Setup a network share with full privileges for the account you will patch ...
    (NT-Bugtraq)
  • Re: Event ID 6161 for HP 6840
    ... patch related to an exposure via the print spooler service. ... download which offers the option of a local port. ... >> There were no problems with the install and the printer works find so long ... >> 3) All machines on the network can connect to the printer via Internet ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.print_fax)
  • Re: [fw-wiz] terminal services
    ... >> pointing out the danger of opening extra holes in your firewall. ... >that a VPN is a hole in the firewall, albeit generally a mitigated hole, ... >people didn't patch their machines. ...
    (Firewall-Wizards)