regards,

--
Arie Reynaldi Zanahar
reymanx at gmail.com
http://www.reynaldi.or.id

  • Re: [opensuse] Blocking IPs using apache and iptables.
    ... Arie Reynaldi Z wrote: ... I got this IP 75.126.21.163 spam my site, I try to block using apache ... Options Indexes FollowSymLinks ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: Still after the apache spammer, more info
    ... running apache with 3 virtual hosts for the domains. ... All spam emails are sent by apache and accepted by sendmail ... > Darned maillog wraps pretty badly in here. ... > don't have a lsof to a file from the time. ...
    (comp.os.linux.security)
  • Re: Nimda + apache
    ... I think you'll find that the bit at the bottom of your apache .conf file was ... your Tomcat webapps directory. ... > AllowOverride None ... > deny from all ...
    (NT-Bugtraq)
  • BUG IN APACHE HTTPD SERVER (current version 2.0.47)
    ... How to return files in a Apache Deny All directory. ... Apache Web Server allows manage configurations via the main ... the configuration comparing between two config ...
    (Bugtraq)
  • Re: Still after the apache spammer, more info
    ... running apache with 3 virtual hosts for the domains. ... > have been episodes of mass spamming of the world at large by apache on ... All spam emails are sent by apache and accepted by sendmail ...
    (comp.os.linux.security)