Re: [opensuse] About Backing Up

  • Re: Have DVD burner, will backup!
    ... Dar seems to be able to do the job (i.e., backup) well enough, although ... I don't want the system beeping me to change media at 3:00 AM:(. ... Incrementals are still going to take some time provided one has to load ...
    (Debian-User)
  • [ANN] DARomizer 0.7 released.
    ... DARomizer is released under the terms of the Gnu Public License 2.0 ... DARomizer is a traffic cop that manages both DAR (to ... DARomizer allows both programs to run in parallel; while one slice ... This results in a faster backup the bigger the ...
    (comp.os.linux.misc)
  • [ANN] DARomizer 0.7 released.
    ... DARomizer is released under the terms of the Gnu Public License 2.0 ... DARomizer is a traffic cop that manages both DAR (to ... DARomizer allows both programs to run in parallel; while one slice ... This results in a faster backup the bigger the ...
    (comp.os.linux)
  • [ANN] DARomizer 0.6 released.
    ... DARomizer is released under the terms of the Gnu Public License 2.0 ... DARomizer is a traffic cop that manages both DAR (to ... DARomizer allows both programs to run in parallel; while one slice ... This results in a faster backup the bigger the ...
    (comp.os.linux)
  • Re: backup on DVD
    ... I want to do is run a nightly backup of certain samba shares data M-F ... and rotate the disk either daily or weekly on the server. ... I use DAR with a script called DARomizer to backup my system to DVD-RW. ...
    (Debian-User)