Re: [opensuse] Moving my mail configuration

On Saturday 17 March 2007 10:27, ka1ifq wrote:
On Saturday 17 March 2007 16:09, Phil Burness wrote:

/home/user/.kde/share/apps/kmail/mail/*.*
from my old system to the new. You will need to set up your 'accounts'
after you transfer the files.

HTH, Mike

I believe there is one more thing to do. There is a bug in kmail and it will
not allow you to add to your address box unless something else is done.
Sorry, I don't remember what it was, but I had to do it.
Either search for it yourself, or perhaps a kind person can post a link.

  • Re: [opensuse] Favorite E-mail Clients
    ... KMail and Evolution, but I keep coming back to Thunderbird. ... To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx ... For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse+help@xxxxxxxxxxxx ... Another one for the Eudora users. ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: A rookies query: Want to about Debian and the related
    ... Sylpheed is a good GUI MUA. ... Evolution and Kmail don't have issues with those accounts. ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: [opensuse] Text input in KMail Slows to snails pace.