Re: [opensuse] Moving my mail configuration

On Saturday 17 March 2007 10:27, ka1ifq wrote:
On Saturday 17 March 2007 16:09, Phil Burness wrote:

/home/user/.kde/share/apps/kmail/mail/*.*
from my old system to the new. You will need to set up your 'accounts'
after you transfer the files.

HTH, Mike

I believe there is one more thing to do. There is a bug in kmail and it will
not allow you to add to your address box unless something else is done.
Sorry, I don't remember what it was, but I had to do it.
Either search for it yourself, or perhaps a kind person can post a link.