Van: Teruel de Campo MD [mailto:chusty@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Verzonden: woensdag, maart 28, 2007 01:56 PM
Aan: 'OpenSuSE-en'
Onderwerp: [opensuse] Boot from different kernels

What is the best setup or precautions to take if you want to try
different kernels?.
For example I have suse 10.2 working well with 2.6.18 now I build 2.6.20
with the same config of 2.6.18. Is the new kernel going to change
anything in the system than when I load back the 2.6.18 I will have
problems?

In summary how do you setup you system to test kernels?
Anything special in Grub?

TIA

-=terry(Denver)=-