Re: [opensuse] TV tuners and alikes.

This popped up on the opensuse.us forum on Monday. A good read, and
looks to be nicely compatible with Linux.

http://lunapark6.com/usb-hdtv-tuner-stick-for-windows-linux-hauppauge-wintv-hvr-950.html

Maybe at least somewhat useful... of only as a reference.

C.

  • Re: [opensuse] Why are there not more using Linux?
    (SuSE)
  • Re: Post-installation: how to auto-configure network adapter (ie. enable internet access)?
    ... how am I supposed to know that Debian commands have changed a lot ... Microsoft Windows XP is the most stable OS to come out of Microsoft to ... And you have already shown you have little background in Linux, as this post once again shows. ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject of "unsubscribe". ...
    (Debian-User)
  • RE: [opensuse] 3G Cards And Vodaphone South Africa
    ... Yeah I have joined the forum this morning. ... To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx ... For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse+help@xxxxxxxxxxxx ... Engen Petroleum Limited, disclaims liability for any loss, damage ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: [opensuse] Kmail and Mailmerge
    ... Still no mailer in Linux which can do an ... To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx ... For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse+help@xxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: [opensuse] More 10.2 nightmares
    ... To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx ... For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse+help@xxxxxxxxxxxx ... I have learned quite a lot about linux since ... linux, and all the girls use macs, so it's an all-unix house, and virus free! ...
    (SuSE)