Re: [opensuse] Wireless Setup

Hello,

I am trying to setup wireless for my Compaq R3000 AMD notebook. I have
tried using ndiswrappers but have been unsuccessful. Would anyone know
how to do this in a real easy step by step way? It has a Broadcom 43xx
mini pci card in it.

Any help would really be apprecia as I am stuck in a hotel with only
wireless and am forced to use windows to send this out.

Thank you in advance,

Phil

What version of SuSE are you using? What version of ndiswrapper did you
try? 32 or 64 bit?

Clark

  • Re: [opensuse] Wireless Setup
    ... I am trying to setup wireless for my Compaq R3000 AMD notebook. ... tried using ndiswrappers but have been unsuccessful. ... To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx ... For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse+help@xxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: [opensuse] Wireless Setup
    ... I am trying to setup wireless for my Compaq R3000 AMD notebook. ... To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx ... For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse+help@xxxxxxxxxxxx ... What XP driver are you using with ndiswrapper? ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: [opensuse] Wireless Setup
    ... I am trying to setup wireless for my Compaq R3000 AMD notebook. ... To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx ... For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse+help@xxxxxxxxxxxx ... What XP driver are you using with ndiswrapper? ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: [opensuse] Wireless Setup
    ... I am trying to setup wireless for my Compaq R3000 AMD notebook. ... To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx ... For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse+help@xxxxxxxxxxxx ... What XP driver are you using with ndiswrapper? ...
    (SuSE)
  • [opensuse] Wireless Setup