Re: [opensuse] parallels vs VMware...?
- From: Teruel de Campo MD <chusty@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 07:21:25 -0600
Do Virtualbox runs when the host is SuSE 10.2 64b. If it does I will
try it. Now I am using VMware workstation and I love it. I also have
quemu which is excellent however the accelerator is a problem with SuSE
64 and even downgrading the compiler still has problems.
On Mon, 2007-04-23 at 03:43 +0100, Alexey Eremenko wrote:
Since I have a license for parallels already, I think I'll update andGreat, but give VirtualBox chance as well...
install it in one of the less-critical boxes here anyway. I was just
curious of the consensus view. Thanks!
-Alexey Eremenko "Technologov"
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx
For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse+help@xxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: [opensuse] Wireless Setup
- Next by Date: Re: [opensuse] Iomega Rev drive
- Previous by thread: Re: [opensuse] parallels vs VMware...?
- Next by thread: [opensuse] Re: parallels vs VMware...?