Re: [opensuse] software.opensuse.org down?
- From: "Mark Goldstein" <goldstein.mark@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 26 May 2007 08:57:45 +0300
On 5/26/07, Rajko M. <rmatov101@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Friday 25 May 2007 10:54, Mark Goldstein wrote:
> I think now I can reproduce this situation reliably.
> My laptop with 10.2 is not connected to the network most of the time.
> But I have opensuse updater running. Somehow after it fails to restore
> sources, it cleans up the cache as well.
> When I then connect to the network, zypper starts full downloading of
> repositories, even those needing no updates.
> I have full zypper.log, starting after successful update in not
> connected state, but it is quite long (compressed with bz2 to 260 KB),
> so do not want to post it.
> BTW, though my system is x86, zypper downloads all patches for x86,
> x86-64 and even ppc. Looks wrong to me?
> Does it deserve bug report?
I'm not sure Mark, as software management is under heavy reconstruction.
IMHO better file it, just to make sure they know about the issue.
I also think so. Submitted, #278413.
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx
For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse+help@xxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: [opensuse] Corrupted audio driver 10.2/64bit?
- Next by Date: Re: [opensuse] Urge creation of a standard documented way to share a directory [WAS Re: Wanna umask inhereted from parent directory]
- Previous by thread: Re: [opensuse] software.opensuse.org down?
- Next by thread: [opensuse] Urge creation of a standard documented way to share a directory [WAS Re: Wanna umask inhereted from parent directory]