[opensuse] presentation to show linux

I belong to a computer club that is 98% window$ and want to show
the advantages of linux. What I need is a Impress or Powerpoint presentation to
introduce users to linux.
I tried google but didn't find a good presentation, perhaps someone in
this forum has some suggestions.

TIA

jozien

  • Re: POwerpoint
    ... Of course that will really help if they are running Linux. ... a Linux variant of some viewer app that can handle .ppt files. ... I liked Cryer's suggestion of saving the Powerpoint presentation to HTML ...
    (alt.html)
  • Re: Bit Twister: Is this the dhclient-exit-hooks you were talking about?
    ... It lets you take a screenshot ... See slrn running in the term window? ... Redhat left the linux user community in the lurch awhile back ... She will go for that and then I can get on with the FC5 install that I ...
    (alt.os.linux)
  • Re: Linux, X, ld, gcc, linking, shared libraries and stuff
    ... You don't have to install any networking ... > know linux, but there seems to be several "window" managers available. ... underlying API, Xlib in this case, is too complicated to use. ...
    (alt.lang.asm)
  • Re: OpenOffice and Leopard
    ... Those are almost certainly OpenOffice bugs. ... Which explains why it's available on Windows, Solaris, MacOS X, and FreeBSD, as well as Linux. ... It can't be Linux-specific, as it was developed out of the X Window System ... I should have said X Window instead of Linux, but I have never used any OS but Mac and adaptations for Mac, i. e., SoftWindows, etc. ...
    (comp.sys.mac.apps)
  • Re: Prob w/ virtual terminals
    ... And a lot of Linux distros are going down that same path. ... interfaces like KDE/Gnome that are making this possible. ... I have X and a window manager and a mouse. ... I use graphical applications. ...
    (comp.os.linux.setup)