Re: [opensuse] hello list

On Monday 04 June 2007, Munkii wrote:
that is the problem in the first place, i don't have the time to sort
stuff into folders, i have college exams coming up soon, and i merely
have the time to check my email once or twice a day.. i should probably
have started studying earlier =P

Yup, studying the part of the Kmail (or what ever you prefer) manual that
tells how to have IT AUTOMATICALLY filter the mail into folders so you don;t
have to waste your study time. There's lots of ways to do it, but that
"[opensuse] inserted in the subject line was made for this purpose.

But I don't want to pull you from your finals for a problem you have already
solved another way.