[opensuse] help please, opensuse missing from ibiblio.org due to crash
- From: scsijon <scsijon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2007 22:04:35 +1000
message off the website
Our RAID controller freaked out!
We're bringing our distributions back online.
We lost nearly 150 distributions when the array storing
them died on the evening of April 9th. If you own a
distribution on ibiblio.org, please visit
http://www.ibiblio.org/help to request that your directory
be recreated. If you have uploaded ISOs to be filed
by our Linux keeper, please do so again. Sorry.
April 12, 2007
can the mirror co-ordinator help this site please
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx
For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse+help@xxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: [opensuse] KDE 3.5.5 -> 3.5.7 upgrade conflict
- Next by Date: [opensuse] cannot write to nfs mount point when nfs mounted 'rw'
- Previous by thread: [opensuse] linedrawing of YaST vs. MC in context of PuTTY/SSH
- Next by thread: [opensuse] cannot write to nfs mount point when nfs mounted 'rw'