Re: [opensuse] Flash Player 9 on SuSE Linux 10.0?
- From: Darryl Gregorash <raven@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 09 Jun 2007 22:27:56 -0600
On 2007-06-09 21:43, Randall R Schulz wrote:
<snip>That's always the solution of last resort, according to Mozilla. I
Shut down Firefox, delete ~/.mozilla/pluginreg.dat, and restart. This
should re-register the plugins.
No need for those machinations.
installed Adobe's RPM, using "Yast -i <rpm>", and similarly had no
problem. In, fact I wasn't even aware that the plugin had made it into
the build repository :-)
Hypocrisy is the homage vice pays to virtue. -- François de La Rochefoucauld
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx
For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse+help@xxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: [opensuse] The missing <dash-dash-space>
- Next by Date: Re: [opensuse] Firefox plugin needed
- Previous by thread: Re: [opensuse] Flash Player 9 on SuSE Linux 10.0?
- Next by thread: Re: [opensuse] Flash Player 9 on SuSE Linux 10.0?