Re: [opensuse] Re: what happened to kdict?
- From: "Carlos E. R." <robin.listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2007 00:20:19 +0200 (CEST)
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
The Friday 2007-06-15 at 15:29 -0400, Patrick Shanahan wrote:
Just don't try doing it with 'pin':-)
Would you please explain this statement. That is the *entire* purpose
of the app "pin".
Unfortunately, pin doesn't work as reliably as it did. It only searches
one database, normally, the archives.gz file from the dvd, and the dvd
doesn't contains everything currently. It would have to search both the
archives from the oss and non oss remote repos instead of the single one
from the dvd.
Of course, if you have the bought version, things might be different.
Carlos E. R.
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.5 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: Made with pgp4pine 1.76
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx
For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse+help@xxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: [opensuse] Samsung 204b problem
- Next by Date: Re: [opensuse] Re: Interesting Novell Write-up on clustering
- Previous by thread: Re: [opensuse] Re: what happened to kdict?
- Next by thread: [opensuse] Re: what happened to kdict?