[opensuse] synchronizing 2 folders

I need to synchronize the content of folders. Lets say I have 2 folders :

- /home/hans/folder1
- /home/hans/folder2

Everytime I change something in folder1 like remove a file, create a
file etc, folder2 will automatically be synchronized at once. how do i
do that?

  • RE: Offline File Synchronization Problem
    ... synchronize folders when share is no longer available. ... click the offline Files or to offline files ... The Windows XP,Windows 2000 pro newsgroup is primarily for ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: How often does Entourage sync the Inbox in Exchange...
    ... Is there any way to limit what folders are synchronized with Exchange? ... have numerous subfolders under Inbox where I organize sent and received ... which I do not want to synchronize and have available locally. ...
    (microsoft.public.mac.office.entourage)
  • Re: Reset Offline Files
    ... In My Documents, just click on Tools, then Synchronize, and you should ... redirection to the new default share under SBS 2003 and copied all of the ... Is there a way to completely reset Offline Folders on a ... workstation/laptop back to it never have ever using offline folders before? ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Error synchronizing folder
    ... Prior to Christmas users were able ... Outlook with no issues. ... to synchronize their folders when exiting out of Outlook ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange.clients)
  • Re: synchronizing offline files
    ... >I use offline file synchronization to keep my laptop coordinated with my ... At present I simply uncheck the folders I don't wish to ... >synchronize, but there must be a way to remove them from the list ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics)