Re: [opensuse] Intel Core Duo "buggy as hell"?

On Friday 29 June 2007 20:16:11 Stevens wrote:
I personally think that Intel chip problems and their potential impact on
opensuse, Redhat, Ubuntu or any one of the mryiad variants of Linux out
there would be very much on topic or, at the very least, close enough to
not warrant an admonition from you.

I agree, I thought it was highly interesting, and might explain a few issues
I've been seeing. I don't think it was off topic

  • Re: A new user
    ... I have RedHat 9.0 Pro and RedHat Fedora on a couple ... I'd second the support for Ubuntu. ... I've been messing with Linux for about ... 18 months before tanking Windows completely...for Ubuntu. ...
    (comp.os.linux.misc)
  • Re: Is linux free
    ... Whats the percentage of people using Linux today, even on servers. ... politics played by redhat and suse. ... Ubuntu comes close, but no mp3 player. ...
    (comp.os.linux.misc)
  • Re: Is linux free
    ... The company behind Ubuntu, Canonical, is ... But the main thing to point out is that linux, as in the linux kernel, ... The open source licenses also states that you may resell the open ... If you want a RedHat with software updates, ...
    (comp.os.linux.misc)
  • 3Dcanvas error
    ... flavours of Linux (RedHat and Ubuntu) and I tried also two ways of ...
    (comp.lang.tcl)
  • Einsteiger-Erfahrungen mit Linux
    ... abgestürzte Software und von Leasing-Verträgen, ... Linux zurückzugreifen. ... Also erstmal Ubuntu installiert. ... Sehr viel Geld fürs Betriebssystem und teure Zusatzsoftware ...
    (de.comp.os.unix.linux.misc)