RE: [opensuse] Intel Core Duo "buggy as hell"?
- From: "James D. Parra" <Jamesp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2007 11:56:53 -0700
On Friday 29 June 2007 20:16:11 Stevens wrote:
I personally think that Intel chip problems and their potential impact on
opensuse, Redhat, Ubuntu or any one of the mryiad variants of Linux out
there would be very much on topic or, at the very least, close enough to
not warrant an admonition from you.
I agree, I thought it was highly interesting, and might explain a fewissues
I've been seeing. I don't think it was off topic
I concur. If this bug affects Linux, then it affects OpenSuse as well. The
article seemed relevant and a good warning for anyone installing Linux on
boards utilizing this Intel chip.
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx
For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse+help@xxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: [opensuse] Virtual domain, between Postfix and Qmail
- Next by Date: Re: [opensuse] WOL won't use files
- Previous by thread: Re: [opensuse] Intel Core Duo "buggy as hell"?
- Next by thread: Re: [opensuse] Intel Core Duo "buggy as hell"?