Re: [opensuse] Auto Power ON
- From: kengheng <kengheng@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 03 Jul 2007 12:54:45 +0800
James Knott wrote:
kengheng wrote:Hi James, the ML110 G4 don't have the WOL option in BIOS
Hi All, I got a HP ML 110 G4 series server, I would like to know how
do I auto power on the server once I shutdown using halt.
It would probably be similar to my IBM Netfinity x232 server. You use
wake on lan, which is available using SUSE's WOL utility. This will
send a "magic packet" to the specified MAC address, which will cause the
computer to start, provided wake on lan has been enabled in the BIOS.
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx
For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse+help@xxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: [opensuse] TaskManager Equivalent?
- Next by Date: Re: SOLVED! YESSSS! [opensuse] Strange dns fails to start
- Previous by thread: Re: [opensuse] Auto Power ON
- Next by thread: Re: [opensuse] Auto Power ON