[opensuse] Re: WMV plugin question
- From: James Hatridge <James.Hatridge@xxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2007 18:49:00 +0200
Hi Clayton et al!
On Sunday 08 July 2007 15:30, Clayton wrote:
build from source, anyway). Then go out and separately get libdvdcss
from another site.
Why would you do that? Install MPlayer from the repos (the ones
already mentioned) and then also include the w32codecs from the exact
same repositories (and also mplayerplugin so you can play embedded
video in webpages). No need to go out separately to get libdvdcss...
which won't really help with playing WMV files.
Color me dumb, but where on the 'net can I get this stuff? One reason that
I've used SuSE since 1998 is that SuSE always had everything I needed on the
set of disks, now the DVD.
But just yesterday I got my DSL 2000 up and running, so I need to learn how
and where to get this stuff. Up to now not being able to see wmv files didn't
matter because I could not afford to d/l them.
BTW, I got FreeNet DSL2000 and its really neet.
Linux User #88484
Ebay ID: WartHogBulletin
Info about new German Stamps
Many Enemies -- Much Honor!
Anti-US Propaganda stamp collection
An American in Bavaria
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx
For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse+help@xxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: [opensuse] Re: WMV plugin question
- Next by Date: Re: [opensuse] Re: WMV plugin question
- Previous by thread: Re: [opensuse] Re: WMV plugin question
- Next by thread: Re: [opensuse] Re: WMV plugin question