Re: [opensuse] Is the list OK ?
- From: "Carlos E. R." <robin.listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2007 15:51:08 +0200 (CEST)
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
The Monday 2007-07-09 at 13:56 +0200, Theo v. Werkhoven wrote:
UK comment ... What summer!!!!??? :-)
The one I was enjoying in the Pyrenees last week.
30 deg C, nice looking French and Spanish waitresses, beautiful
roads (specially the N114/N260 from Port Vendres to Llanca) and
views (like Cap de Crues and Gorges du Galamus).
Of course as soon as I was nearing mid-France yesterday at Limoges I
was hit by a raging waterfall from above, and now I'm sitting inside
again, with temperatures of only 17 C outside :-|.
And I'm sitting, about 800Km south of your vacation point, with an inside
temperature of 29C (a mild afternoon), and wishing I had those 17C of
Carlos E. R.
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.5 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: Made with pgp4pine 1.76
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx
For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse+help@xxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: [opensuse] Question for openSUSE installation disk space. [SOLVED]
- Next by Date: [opensuse] Re: Question for openSUSE installation disk space. [SOLVED]
- Previous by thread: Re: [opensuse] Is the list OK ?
- Next by thread: Re: [opensuse] Is the list OK ?