Re: [opensuse] Trash icon on desktop is not working

Just copied over the new icon and I'm getting the same error.

Joe Morris (NTM) wrote:
On 07/11/2007 01:36 AM, vendion@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
When I click on the trash icon on my desktop I get this error "Malformed
URL trash:/" but I can open up Konqueror and type in the same url
trash:/ and it works. I tried opening up the properties for the trash
icon and copy and paste the url from Konqueror into the URL tab of the
properties, but I still get the error. Whats even weirder is that this
problem is only happing on my profile, everyone else is not having this
problem.

If it is only happening on your profile, delete your trash icon and
manually copy over a new one from
/opt/kde3/share/apps/systemview/trash.desktop to your desktop. That
should fix it. HTH