Re: [opensuse] Trash icon on desktop is not working

Just copied over the new icon and I'm getting the same error.

Joe Morris (NTM) wrote:
On 07/11/2007 01:36 AM, vendion@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
When I click on the trash icon on my desktop I get this error "Malformed
URL trash:/" but I can open up Konqueror and type in the same url
trash:/ and it works. I tried opening up the properties for the trash
icon and copy and paste the url from Konqueror into the URL tab of the
properties, but I still get the error. Whats even weirder is that this
problem is only happing on my profile, everyone else is not having this
problem.

If it is only happening on your profile, delete your trash icon and
manually copy over a new one from
/opt/kde3/share/apps/systemview/trash.desktop to your desktop. That
should fix it. HTH

  • Re: [kde-linux] 11.1 & KDE3 Konqueror Startup URL?
    ... Konqueror starts up in openSuse rather than my home. ... the selected left frame icon in the right frame. ... Konqueror with the "Web Browser" button, open the page that you want ...
    (KDE)
  • Re: konqueror to remember my view
    ... Surely he'd want to make sure "File Management" is highlighted in the pop up ... If I were you I'd click Settings, Load View Profile, File Management, ... So if you click the konqueror icon in the KDE menu at Internet, Web Browser, ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)
  • Re: [kde] Trying to control Konq profile
    ... I can get tree views just fine. ... I just fired up Fedora 9, and opened konqueror, and the page you're ... Konqueror in file manager mode accessable from the icon to the ... Click on the System Menu icon and go for the home folder. ...
    (KDE)
  • Re: [kde-linux] 11.1 & KDE3 Konqueror Startup URL?
    ... Konqueror starts up in openSuse rather than my home. ... the selected left frame icon in the right frame. ... Konqueror with the "Web Browser" button, open the page that you want ...
    (KDE)
  • Re: konqueror to remember my view
    ... I was using the 'file management' thing. ... If I were you I'd click Settings, Load View Profile, File Management, ... So if you click the konqueror icon in the KDE menu at Internet, Web Browser, ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)