[opensuse] solved: Re: Display resolution 1600x1200 will not accepted by 10.2

Okaz, that was quite difficult: My DVI extension card could not handle
that resolution. SUB-D works fine.

Thanks for your help so far.
Jan

  • Re: [opensuse] decent vector graphics drawing program for suse
    ... I am searching for a vector drawing program for linux/openSUSE 11.2 ... but it is not possible to set the page resolution in them. ... To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx ... For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse+help@xxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: [opensuse] decent vector graphics drawing program for suse
    ... I am searching for a vector drawing program for linux/openSUSE 11.2 ... but it is not possible to set the page resolution in them. ... To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx ... For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse+help@xxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: [opensuse] 10.3 Screen Resolution problem
    ... Each time I change the resolution and try to save it a window comes ... that you have to restart the xserver in order to have the new resolution. ... To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx ... For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse+help@xxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: [opensuse] Custom modelines in opensuse 10.2
    ... troubles getting any sort of custom modelines to show up as an option ... in the resolution changer application. ... To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx ... For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse+help@xxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: [opensuse] Change the boot progress bar image
    ... I mean the one appears right after GRUB. ... openSUSE uses coz there are so many images with different resolution. ... To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx ... For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse+help@xxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (SuSE)