Re: [opensuse] Life after SP1
- From: Chuck Stuettgen <cstuettgen@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 20:53:17 -0500
On Fri, 2007-07-13 at 21:28 -0400, Chris Arnold wrote:
Marcus Meissner wrote:
On Fri, Jul 13, 2007 at 05:50:04PM -0400, Chris Arnold wrote:That is correct.
Just a quick question. Since SP1, has there been any available updates?
The reason i ask, is because since SP1 install i have not gotten any
notice of updates. I even have packman repo in my installation source.
Packman has updates just about once a week and i have not even gotten
any notice about packman updates.
With SLES10/SLED10 you have switched to SP1 using the migrate-to-sp1 patch?
Since I upgraded to SLED SP1 I have to right click the update icon and
tell it to check for updates. It will then find them. It seems like the
mechanism for automatically checking is broken...
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx
For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse+help@xxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: [opensuse] Scrollwheel kind of working
- Next by Date: Re: [opensuse] Life after SP1
- Previous by thread: Re: [opensuse] Life after SP1
- Next by thread: Re: [opensuse] Life after SP1