Re: [opensuse] Windows don't wobble

On Sunday 15 July 2007 15:56, Fernando Costa wrote:
Not a big issue but I like the effect, I have activated the desktop
effects and all are working fine except that windows don't wobble when
you drag them, I use openSUSE 10.2 with KDE 3.5.7 and nVidia drivers....

I have installed OpenSUSE 10.2 with KDE, and has the same problem with you.
I tried to install OpenSUSE 10.2 with GNOME, and the Compiz was run nicely.
The windows can wobble like jelly.

It seems like the "normal" KDE users should wait for the next openSUSE
version, or just switch to GNOME.

Note: "Normal user" means, installing everything just from yast and suse
official DVD/repository.

--
Salam,

Adi Nugroho
PT. iNterNUX - Internet Service Provider
Jalan Dr. Sam Ratulangi No. 53J Makassar
Tel. +62-411-834690 Fax. +62-411-834691
CDMA:+62-411-6109535/GSM:+62-816-27-9193