Re: [opensuse] Windows don't wobble

On Sunday 15 July 2007 15:56, Fernando Costa wrote:
Not a big issue but I like the effect, I have activated the desktop
effects and all are working fine except that windows don't wobble when
you drag them, I use openSUSE 10.2 with KDE 3.5.7 and nVidia drivers....

I have installed OpenSUSE 10.2 with KDE, and has the same problem with you.
I tried to install OpenSUSE 10.2 with GNOME, and the Compiz was run nicely.
The windows can wobble like jelly.

It seems like the "normal" KDE users should wait for the next openSUSE
version, or just switch to GNOME.

Note: "Normal user" means, installing everything just from yast and suse
official DVD/repository.

--
Salam,

Adi Nugroho
PT. iNterNUX - Internet Service Provider
Jalan Dr. Sam Ratulangi No. 53J Makassar
Tel. +62-411-834690 Fax. +62-411-834691
CDMA:+62-411-6109535/GSM:+62-816-27-9193

  • Re: 10.2 USB Problems after Clean Re-install
    ... I had an external hard drive that I switched between my Linux machines and my windows boxes. ... I don't know how I did it but it seems that I trashed my OpenSUSE file system. ... Before I fixed it till it wouldn't work, I was able to plug in USB thumb drives or external hard drives and a window would open asking if I wanted to open it in a new window, etc. ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)
  • Re: [opensuse] opensuse 13.1 annoying limitations
    ... It is well known that bluetooth doesn't work. ... OpenSuse 13.1 is a fine product. ... speaking, it is as good as Windows 7, and before that Windows 2k, and ... You have given a list of things you want to complain about. ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: [opensuse] Windows Vista would not start after installation of openSUSE 11.0
    ... Vista and the 2nd drive was blank. ... I installed openSUSE to the 2nd drive and did not modify the 1st drive ... Windows but when I select Windows the system hangs at a black screen. ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: Next openSUSE
    ... at one time, WindowsXP, SUSE 10.1, and openSUSE 10.3. ... Suse and Suse is no problem. ... available only for windows. ... I think there's a Firefox add-on that lets you change the referrer. ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)