[opensuse] postfix smtp auth

Hi,

I got a question. I need to set my server up so that users can auth
before sending because easier that adding the couple hunder ip for
access.

Do I have to install courier or cyrus-sasl? I am looking at a simple
way of setting it up.

I have looked on how to forge and google, but most point to using
those programs.

Command, n.:
Statement presented by a human and accepted by a computer in
such a manner as to make the human feel as if he is in control.

  • Re: Sending Emal2SMS
    ... you want to know what type of AUTH is supported. ... After you receive the response to the EHLO command you will need to ... EHLO response will tell you what the smtp server accepts. ... To get the long string that contains your username and password you can ...
  • Re: dcdiag - advertising errors on newley promoted domain controller
    ... Can you do the following on uksccmads01 ... The problem may actually have nothing to do with the new server but the ... From a command prompt try and see if you get any additional info ... Skipping site UK-CCM, this site is outside the scope ...
  • Re: dcdiag - advertising errors on newley promoted domain controller
    ... Can you do the following on uksccmads01 ... The problem may actually have nothing to do with the new server but the ... Active Directory Forest Replication GUIDs Found: ... From a command prompt try and see if you get any additional info ...
  • Re: dcdiag - advertising errors on newley promoted domain controller
    ... Default Server: uksccmads01.jw-uk.jameswalker.co.uk ... Output from dnslint on uksccmads01: No erros found, ... Active Directory Forest Replication GUIDs Found: ... From a command prompt try and see if you get any additional info ...
  • Re: dcdiag - advertising errors on newley promoted domain controller
    ... Both forward and reverse zones and server records have the correct IP ... Once you have found the error then on both servers, from a command ... Skipping site UK-CCM, this site is outside the scope provided ...