Re: [opensuse] opensuse.org site updates
- From: Patrick Shanahan <ptilopteri@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 09:33:37 -0400
* Stevens <fred00sandy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> [07-30-07 09:07]:
That really doesn't address the main question here: why is it that some
could go to a website, click on View > Page Source (if they are using Firefox)
and get an entirely different html source displayed? I don't really care about
the message, I want to know why I wasn't able to see what others were seeing.
It should have been the same source displayed for the same URL.
would be if you went to the same site.
en.opensuse.org \= opensuse.org
www.opensuse.org \= opensuse.org
09:32 wahoo:~ > nslookup www.opensuse.org
09:32 wahoo:~ > nslookup opensuse.org
09:32 wahoo:~ > nslookup en.opensuse.org
Patrick Shanahan Plainfield, Indiana, USA HOG # US1244711
http://wahoo.no-ip.org Photo Album: http://wahoo.no-ip.org/gallery2
Registered Linux User #207535 @ http://counter.li.org
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx
For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse+help@xxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: [opensuse] Request for creating ntfs-config package.
- Next by Date: Re: [opensuse] k3b cue bin files
- Previous by thread: Re: [opensuse] opensuse.org site updates
- Next by thread: Re: [opensuse] opensuse.org site updates