[opensuse] SLES9 - SP4=?

Hi,
Does anyone know by chance, when the SP4 for SLES9 will be published?
I wonder, how long time it will be after SP1 for SLES10 was produced.

Thanks,
Pelibali

  • Re: [opensuse] SLES9 - SP4=?
    ... when the SP4 for SLES9 will be published? ... how long time it will be after SP1 for SLES10 was produced. ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: W2K SP4 Hosed our PC - Need Help !!!
    ... > fixed issues that were not fixed in SP1 which fixed issues that came ... > fault" because in Windows 2000 Professional I have no issues. ... SP4, as evidenced in my posts in this thread. ... I gave my experiencial evidence ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.general)
  • Re: Ein bisschen OT - Was soll man dazu sagen?
    ... > hätte sicherlich gleich auf das SP4 verweisen können, ... Denn wenn die Trottelkinder dort schreiben: "Für XP SP1 ... _oder höher_" und sich den Hinweis bei W2K sparen, ...
    (microsoft.public.de.german.windowsxp.sonstiges)
  • How do u slipstream 2K SP4/IE 6 SP1/Hotfixes
    ... I copied 2000 SP4 from CD to the hdd. ... I copied IE SP1 from a mag CD I have here ... I tried Nlite to add the hotfixes, ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.general)
  • Instances of MSDE on SBS 2003 are note SP4
    ... I have SBS 2003 installed with SP1 on it. ... So I believe this is on SP4 ... How do I upgrade my msde instances on SBS SP1 to SQLMSDE SP4 ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)