[opensuse] 10.2 SAX/8600GT Strange Problem
- From: "Andrei Verovski (aka MacGuru)" <andreil1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2007 15:11:00 +0300
I have just assembled new PC with Intel Core2 Duo, Gigabyte m/b,
Intel P35 Chipset, and Asus 8600GT/512MB PCIe video card.
Software: SuSE 10.2 with latest kernel update, latest nvidia driver
from its web site installed manually ("modprobe nvidia" works)
However, neither "sax2" neither "sax2 -r -m 0=nvidia" do not work as
expected - sax2 ALWAYS switch to framebuffer mode.
I have replaced video card with MSI 8600GT, installed it into another
PCIe slot, problem still exists.
Strange enogh, since lspci DOES lists this video card. Additionally,
Windoze works on this PC.
Anyone can explain me what went wrong?
Thanks in advance for any suggestion(s).
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx
For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse+help@xxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: [opensuse] Re: domain and email forwarding
- Next by Date: Re: [opensuse] Re: domain and email forwarding
- Previous by thread: [opensuse] hwinfo question
- Next by thread: Re: [opensuse] 10.2 SAX/8600GT Strange Problem