Re: [opensuse] Re: domain and email forwarding

Google also provides email services for you@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.google.com/a/help/intl/en/admins/editions_spe.html
The standard edition is FREE.
Razi

On 8/8/07, Dave Howorth <dhoworth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Patrick Shanahan wrote:
* Dave Howorth <dhoworth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [08-08-07 09:52]:
My ISP allows me to send mail with a From stating my own domain, which
is good enough for me. The route shows that the message comes from one
of my ISP's IP addresses, of course. I'm only concerned about getting
inbound mail to my domain forwarded to my ISP's system, or directly to
my system.

Does anybody know of any good companies that provide this service?

www.no-ip.com will do this for pay. I don't recall the amount, but I
believe its ~us$49/year

I looked: http://www.no-ip.com/services/managed_mail/

POP3 Mail

This is a good link, thanks Patrick. Their Mail Forwarding seems like
the kind of service I want but $74.95 for 'unlimited' seems expensive.

I do my own and relay thru my isp for us$000.00 additional cost beyond
my regular subscription for 10mb cable, us$40/mo.

I'd consider this but I don't want to have to become an expert in mail
servers etc in order to set it up and maintain it securely. Are there
any instructions or pre-packaged setups?

Cheers, Dave

  • Re: [opensuse] Will we ever see ifconfig as a user?
    (SuSE)
  • Re: [opensuse] RAID 1 vs "LIVE" Backup was software RAID vs BIOS RAID
    ... George OLson wrote: ... If I were to go the same route as you (which I haven't fully ... To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx ... For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse+help@xxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: [opensuse] Network settings
    ... I would use only ifconfig and route. ... To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx ... For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse+help@xxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: the coffee house broke my auto
    ... ifconfig eth0 10.0.0.2 up ... route add default gw 10.0.0.1 ... What is the output of these commands? ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@lists.debian.org ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: [opensuse] Why are there not more using Linux?
    ... With thanks to all who've made this what it is, and with continuing faith that one day it'll be what it deserves to be, and have the acceptance and mainstream support it deserves. ... I recently bought a VIC 20, which was my first computer. ... To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx ... For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse+help@xxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (SuSE)