Re: [opensuse] Re: domain and email forwarding

Google also provides email services for you@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.google.com/a/help/intl/en/admins/editions_spe.html
The standard edition is FREE.
Razi

On 8/8/07, Dave Howorth <dhoworth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Patrick Shanahan wrote:
* Dave Howorth <dhoworth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [08-08-07 09:52]:
My ISP allows me to send mail with a From stating my own domain, which
is good enough for me. The route shows that the message comes from one
of my ISP's IP addresses, of course. I'm only concerned about getting
inbound mail to my domain forwarded to my ISP's system, or directly to
my system.

Does anybody know of any good companies that provide this service?

www.no-ip.com will do this for pay. I don't recall the amount, but I
believe its ~us$49/year

I looked: http://www.no-ip.com/services/managed_mail/

POP3 Mail

This is a good link, thanks Patrick. Their Mail Forwarding seems like
the kind of service I want but $74.95 for 'unlimited' seems expensive.

I do my own and relay thru my isp for us$000.00 additional cost beyond
my regular subscription for 10mb cable, us$40/mo.

I'd consider this but I don't want to have to become an expert in mail
servers etc in order to set it up and maintain it securely. Are there
any instructions or pre-packaged setups?

Cheers, Dave