Re: [opensuse] can not update webcam drivers
- From: Bernhard Walle <bwalle@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2007 10:21:24 +0200
* Marcus Meissner <meissner@xxxxxxx> [2007-07-31 08:17]:
Oh right! So I searched the site more and I remember how I got the
original rpm in the first place. In the same site are src.rpms:
So I downloaded the src rpm and rebuilt it with
rpmbuild --rebuild uvcvideo.....src.rpm
and I now have the latest driver in rpm format. The new driver works a
bit better than previous, but I still do not have color or enough
brightness. But it's progress. Thanks for your reply. Gustav
The project should just add the SUSE Linux 10.1 + Updates build distribution,
then you could use the drivers build for this one to match your current
Done. (“SUSE_Linux_10.1_Update”). The RPMs should appear in a few
Bernhard Walle <bwalle@xxxxxxx>, Architecture Maintenance
SUSE LINUX Products GmbH, Nürnberg, Germany
GF: Markus Rex, HRB 16746 (AG Nürnberg)
OpenPGP: F61F 34CC 09CA FB82 C9F6 BA4B 8865 3696 DDAF 6454
Description: PGP signature
- Prev by Date: Re: [opensuse] 64bit gone sour, downgrade to 32bit, how?
- Next by Date: Re: [opensuse] Root password for the OpenSuSE LiveCD 10.3 ?
- Previous by thread: [opensuse] FYI: AMD Seems the way to go..
- Next by thread: Re: [opensuse] can not update webcam drivers