[opensuse] Active Directory Integration
- From: "Kai Ponte" <kai@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2007 10:02:52 -0700 (PDT)
My division is moving towards Active Directory. We have a MS guy
in-house right now working on migrating from our NT 4 PDC to a Win2k3
AD scheme for our 1500 or so workers.
As some of you know, I have one laptop and one desktop here on
opensuse. I asked him about AD integration and he wasn't sure what to
do for *nix clients.
From my google searches, it seems I need a combination of SAMBA (whichI run), PAM, Kerberos, and a few other acronyms.
What are your experiences authenticating and obtaining resources in an
Here's some of the links I found...
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx
For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse+help@xxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: Fw: [opensuse] Xorg/beryl => compiz-fusion update
- Next by Date: Re: [opensuse] Java Plugin for Firefox
- Previous by thread: Fw: [opensuse] Xorg/beryl => compiz-fusion update
- Next by thread: Re: [opensuse] Active Directory Integration