[opensuse] Scan problem in 10.2

After installing 10.2 I have once been able to scan with Kooka. Since then I have to start Kooka twice to get it on screen, but is it loaded twice.

I get the message: No scanner found, no sane installed.

Yet the scanner is configured and sane installed.

How to take this obstacle?

Thanks,

André den Oudsten

  • Re: Twain select missing
    ... > Umax Astra 2200 runs only in OS 9 so i installed the scanner SW. ... > I don't get a Twain choice in File>import. ... that you can change that behavior by installing OS9-compatible software ... OSX TWAIN drivers for your scanner. ...
    (comp.graphics.apps.photoshop)
  • Scanning away...
    ... After some very nervous moments installing the Konica Minolta DiMAGE ... The KM software is pretty easy to use and the speed of the scanner is ... a cheap flatbed with a slide attachment in Win98 - sheer agony! ... I love the scanner and I love my film! ...
    (rec.photo.equipment.35mm)
  • Re: xsane problem -
    ... Try installing the 'hplip' and 'hplip-gui' packages, then run the `hp-setup` utility. ... I recently set up an HP combination scanner/printer, and while CUPS picked up the printer the second I plugged it in, the scanner needed that to work. ... Its an HP 7510 connected wireless into my Linksys router as DHCP. ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: xsane problem -
    ... Try installing the 'hplip' and 'hplip-gui' packages, ... had an old scanner working without problem. ... ran hp-setup, and it can't see any printer. ... Its an HP 7510 connected wireless into my Linksys router as DHCP. ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: Unable to Access Help & Support
    ... I still have no packagestore directory. ... If it is actually installing Help and Support it ... Help and Support service is running but when I check properties I see ... > The PackageStore folder should get rebuilt when you run these commands: ...