Re: [opensuse] Adding SATA port multiplier support in Opensuse 10.2
- From: "Greg Freemyer" <greg.freemyer@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2007 22:27:53 -0400
On 7/1/07, greg.freemyer@xxxxxxxxx <greg.freemyer@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
The PMP patches this thread was about just got submitted to lkml-ide.
Great news from my perspective.
I hope they get into 10.3
I just read that the 10.3 beta has PMP support even though it is not
in the 2.6.23-rc series. (Hopefully 2.6.24).
Anyway I haven't tried the beta yet, but I think that is great thing
that 10.3 looks like it will have PMP support.
Litigation Triage Solutions Specialist
The Norcross Group
The Intersection of Evidence & Technology
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx
For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse+help@xxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: [opensuse] Screen Rotate
- Next by Date: Re: [opensuse] channel trouble
- Previous by thread: [opensuse] Screen Rotate
- Next by thread: [opensuse] home partition is full