Re: [opensuse] No Windows Decorations

Le Vendredi 24 Août 2007 11:14, Hans van der Merwe a écrit :
On Fri, 2007-08-24 at 14:12 +0530, CyberOrg wrote:
On 8/24/07, Hans van der Merwe <hvdmerwe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
If its the new compiz fusion stuff - 0.5.2 - then kde-window-decorator
crashes about 4 times a day on me - I have a icon on my tray that
restarts it!
Still bit unstable.

Could you please file a bug report with backtrace of
kde-window-decorator crashes.

Anytime. How do I get backtrace? gdb?

I can now reliably crash it by opening up OpenOffice.

E-Mail disclaimer:

Same behaviour here,

EACH time I fire up OpenOffice, the window decorator crash.
This apart, it crashes time to time with no evident causes (at least to me).
I have the same question as Hans, I would be glad to fill up a bug report but
HOW (and how get the kde-window-decorator backtrace ?).

Thank you
Matthias Titeux, PhD
Département de génétique des maladies cutanées et allergiques
dans des modèles animaux et chez l'homme.
Pavillon Lefebvre, 5ème étage
CHU Purpan
31024 Toulouse cedex 03