Re: [opensuse] en.opensuse.org/Zypper web pages are *fubar*
- From: "David C. Rankin" <drankinatty@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2007 22:05:15 -0500
Benji Weber wrote:
On 31/08/2007, David C. Rankin <drankinatty@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:Ben,
Whoever is maintaining the en.opensuse.org/*Zypper web pages needs to
take a look. When trying to access them with Firefox, all I get is glifs
Works for me, perhaps upload a screenshot somewhere?
I must of had a stray control character stuck in my browser because
you are correct, the look fine tonight!
David C. Rankin, J.D., P.E.
Rankin Law Firm, PLLC
510 Ochiltree Street
Nacogdoches, Texas 75961
(936) 715-9339 fax
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx
For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse+help@xxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: [opensuse] Catalyst Control Center Linux Edition
- Next by Date: Re: [opensuse] compressing files Apologies
- Previous by thread: Re: [opensuse] compressing files Apologies
- Next by thread: Re: [opensuse] compressing files(Need Raid!)