Re: [opensuse] compressing files
- From: Art Fore <art.fore@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 02 Sep 2007 14:49:45 +0800
On Sun, 2007-09-02 at 09:52 +0800, Art Fore wrote:
On Sat, 2007-09-01 at 18:43 -0500, Rajko M. wrote:This is the same problem in 10.3 Beta1 with additional problem that
On Saturday 01 September 2007 17:57, Art Fore wrote:Thanks for the info. I will try it in 10.3 Beta1 (Can't get it to
Is there 'system' kio_slave?
I have no idea what sysem kio_slave means. It is default install of Suse
10.2 64.bit on AMD X64 X2 running KDE. Maybe you could explain what it
is and/or let me know how to find out.
the question was for someone that knows KDE and can guess what is wrong.
The kio_slave are kind of Konqueror plugins:
and looking further in information that provides kinfocenter, there is
kio-slave called 'system'.
That is probably the one that doesn't know how to compress files on either
external or internal drives, but knows how to extract compressed files.
Problem is that when you connect external USB stick that protocol is used to
view the drive. I would say it is minor bug if you know that exists.
upgrade to Beta3)
there is no zip format listed.
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx
For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse+help@xxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: [opensuse] Re: Kmail issues after recent updates
- Next by Date: Re: [opensuse] silly girls' cli copy problem
- Previous by thread: Re: [opensuse] compressing files
- Next by thread: Re: [opensuse] compressing files Apologies