[opensuse] Trying to internally redistribute a recompiled kernel.

Hello,

I have to add a package compiled into the kernel and I'm hoping to
distribute this modified SuSE kernel to a few machines around here in rpm
format or something else that's easily distributed.

I'm running Open SuSE 10.2.

I know that the kernel-source package will allow me to recompile and modify
the shipped kernel on this system however, how do I then bring this kernel
in rpm format to other systems? I think there is a noSRC application that I
need to get but I'm not entirely sure and I've no idea where I'd find it.

Any suggestions would be very ppreciated.