Re: [opensuse] list cops blaming top posts

The fall back position when running out of intelligence is usually insults and profanity.

--
(o:]>*HUGGLES*<[:o)
Billie Walsh

  • Re: FBOW: A powwow was held: GAH!
    ... IMHO the great writers don't use profanity as a crutch. ... >> English language is too rich for a fertile mind to have to resort to ... When Shakespeare wrote vulgarity, it was to play to the crowds inthe ... Give me Rostard's Cyrano and hios rapier wit over a profane insult ...
    (rec.arts.comics.strips)
  • Re: FBOW: A powwow was held: GAH!
    ... IMHO the great writers don't use profanity as a crutch. ... >>> English language is too rich for a fertile mind to have to resort to ... His soaring prose and poetry did not have to resort to ... Of course the last Shakespeare production I saw was Tiny Ninja Theater's ...
    (rec.arts.comics.strips)
  • Re: [opensuse] Dear Novell...
    ... We ship all our eBay stuff on fed. ... Billie Walsh ... The three best words in the English Language: ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: [opensuse] list cops blaming top posts
    ... On Saturday 08 September 2007 15:27, Billie Walsh wrote: ... insults and profanity. ... For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse+help@xxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: [opensuse] Anyone with working WinTV PVR350?
    ... Charles philip Chan wrote: ... Have something called MythTV Frontend in my menu. ... Billie Walsh ... The three best words in the English Language: ...
    (SuSE)