[opensuse] New Version of Tux Math
- From: Kai Ponte <kai@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 9 Sep 2007 19:34:27 -0700
For anyone interested, there's a new version of Tux Math. I went through the
pain of compiling it and created an RPM file.
A screenshot is here:
The RPM for 10.2 is here:
Enjoy! My four-year-old loves this game.
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx
For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse+help@xxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: [opensuse] ness some help with apache2
- Next by Date: Re: [opensuse] Questions for Partitioning guru's
- Previous by thread: [opensuse] Dependecies for libdt4-x11?
- Next by thread: Re: [opensuse] New Version of Tux Math