Re: [opensuse] openoffice java
- From: "Carlos E. R." <robin.listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 00:50:46 +0200 (CEST)
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
The Sunday 2007-09-16 at 19:16 +0200, primm wrote:
The frontend to MySQL is just wonderful. Have to have it. The report creation
is almost there too. Dragging to create relationships is better than Access
Can't swap now. . .
Rekall or OOo base?
Because in OOo I can't use tables with relations in read/write mode, only
I can create a "View" like this from two tables:
Book_ID +---> Author_ID
Title | Author
If I open the "Books" table, I see "Author_ID" by number. I can create a
view, and see "Title" and "Author", in what OOo names "views", but they
are read only. Further more, once created the view, I can't go back and
change/add relations, it shows a different view of it, one that shows only
"Title" and "Author" as Text[Varchar], but not where they come from and
their relations, as if it were a new table.
Carlos E. R.
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.5 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: Made with pgp4pine 1.76
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx
For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse+help@xxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: [opensuse] Something wrong with opensuse.org's web sites?
- Next by Date: Re: [opensuse] Something wrong with opensuse.org's web sites?
- Previous by thread: Re: [opensuse] openoffice java
- Next by thread: Re: [opensuse] openoffice java