Re: [opensuse] Is there a version of KMail available for Win XP?
- From: Doug McGarrett <dmcgarrett@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 29 Feb 2008 20:28:22 -0500
Kai Ponte wrote:
On Friday 29 February 2008 08:35:27 am Aaron the Kook got on his troll hat and scribbled:A few days ago I asked a legitimate question. How it degenerated into this mess is beyond me, and
And this one wouldn't be happening if Henne wasn'tSo I will not post any futher comments about this. I guess you just doI was LEGITIMATELY warned once...several months ago.
not get it (understand). This list is for assistance to problems with
SUSE/Novell's distribution of Linux. There are far to many OT discussion
on this list. The SNR is way to high.
behaving as a bully.
And I'm not the one who drags politics onto this list, so
don't even try pointing that finger at me, either
If you want to fit in, troll the crap out of the place and not get banned, here's where you go:
If you really feel like spouting out then here:
I am really sorry to see it. Someone has hijacked the thread and used it to call names and become
obnoxious, and others have fallen for this garbage. Shame on you all!
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx
For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse+help@xxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: [opensuse] Configuring the KDE desktop...
- Next by Date: Re: Workaround found - [opensuse] How to Fix Compiz Package Dependency Errors on One-Click Install - suspect borked package db.
- Previous by thread: Re: [opensuse] Configuring the KDE desktop...
- Next by thread: Re: Workaround found - [opensuse] How to Fix Compiz Package Dependency Errors on One-Click Install - suspect borked package db.