Re: [opensuse] natively supported external wireless cards?

On Wed, Mar 12, 2008 at 6:06 AM, Sloan <joe@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello list,

I'm trying to find reports of a natively supported, usb wireless card
for suse 10.3

I haven't had any luck so far, so I'm reposting. Has anyone here
discovered a usb wireless dongle which will work out of the box on suse
10.3? By "out of the box" I mean the device shows up in yast, and can be
managed without command line activity. I don't mind some initial hassle
to get it working, as long as it "just works" for a newbie user, once
set up.

Feel free to answer even if you haven't had any personal experience. I'm
trying to track something down, anything, as long as it can be made to
work reliably on suse 10.3 for a newbie user.

Joe

Have you tried the Linksys WUSB54G? I got a friend who said he plugged
it in while installing 10.3 and it worked.